Collection of Your Personal Information:
Personal information (“Personal Information”) is any information used to identify a person. The Personal Information that we may collect from you includes your name, mailing address, email address, login information (username, password), IP address, etc. The list below shows the information we collect when you perform any of the following tasks, in more details.
– Create an account: full name, email address, IP address, etc.
– Make a purchase (for a product/service): credit card number, details of order, IP address, the information required by PayPal to complete the payment transaction
– Choose a service and submit a project: after you order a service and submit your project, it will be stored on our servers where our editors can access its content. Also, according to the copyright section in our Terms and Conditions of Use, you grant us a license to use your images in the Site and our social media accounts.
– Visit our website: when you visit our website, we trace your behavior for advertising purposes and to customize the content that you see.
Also, we may collect your data (personal or non-personal) in some other ways that are not mentioned above.
We may also collect the information sent by your browser such as your IP address, browser type and version, domain names, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. We use this Log Data to provide a better experience for you when you are visiting our website.
Use of your Personal Information:
We use your Personal Information to deliver the services and products you have requested. We also use your information in our website to offer you the services and products that match your needs along with the information related to them. Also, we may use this information for data analysis. Furthermore, we might contact you via surveys to ask your opinion about our services and products.
In some cases, we may cooperate with trusted third parties to perform tasks like analyzing data, sending email, conducting transactions, hosting, etc. We do not disclose your information to any other third party except to such trusted partners. All these third parties use your information only to provide the services we need, and they are prohibited from using your Personal Information in any other way.
We will only disclose your Personal Information, without notice, in certain situations, for example:
– If required by law or if we receive legal advice to do so, from a lawyer
– In a situation that someone’s life or health is in danger
– In other legally justified situations
Notice that if you disclose your Personal Information to any third party, we have no responsibility about their protection of your data.
We assure you that we take the responsibility of protecting your information very seriously, and we deny any unauthorized request to access them. We use a secure protocol to increase the security of the data that is being exchanged. Also, we ensure the protection of information that is transmitted to other websites through ours. But, as we all know, the Internet is not completely secure. We try our best to protect your information, but still we cannot guarantee the absolute security.
We may destroy an individual’s Personal Information, in our discretion, electronically for security matters. If you delete your account, you will no longer have access to it. But notice that your personal or non-personal information might remain in our backup servers for a period of time before being deleted permanently.
As stated in Terms and Condition of Use, the minimum age for using our website is 13 (or the minimum legal age in your country to use our website). If you are under the abovementioned age, you must acquire a permit from your parents or guardian before using this website.
Transferring your information:
If you are not happy with receiving information about our newsletter or other promotional materials, you can use the Unsubscribe option.